Copyright and Piracy Statement
1. Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, except all user uploads (as defined below), including without limitation, all content, media and materials, all Mmerosq software, code, design, text, scripts, messages, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, media files, artwork, graphic material, articles, databases, proprietary information, writings, spoken statements, music, video recordings, audio-visual works and recordings, slides, portraits, works of authorship, animated and/or motion pictures, interactive features, caricatures, likenesses, profiles, vocal or other sounds, sound recordings, voices, voice reproductions, computer graphics and visual effects, as well as any accompanying documentation, packaging or other materials, tangible or intangible, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Website, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all derivative works, translations, adaptations or
variations of same, regardless of the medium, broadcast medium, format or form, now known or hereinafter developed or discovered, and regardless of where produced, on location, in a studio or elsewhere, in black-and-white or in colours, alone or in conjunction with other work, characters, real or imaginary, in any part of the world, all of the foregoing, individually and/or collectively, is referred to herein as ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed by Mmerosq and/or its affiliates, and their advertisers, licensors, suppliers, service providers, promotional partners and/or sponsors, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Nigeria and foreign laws and international conventions. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, display, sell,
License, or otherwise exploit the Content and/or Marks for any other purposes without the prior written consent of their respective owners.
2. User Submission
A. We allow our users to submit video/Audio or other material and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such “Submissions”. You shall be solely responsible for your own submission and the consequences of monetizing them. In connection with your submission, you affirm/warrant that:
· you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable person in the Submission to use the name or likeness of each individual for use in your Submissions in the manner contemplated by these terms of service;
· your Submission is compliant with “all applicable laws”;
· You retain all of your ownership rights in your Submissions. However, by submitting the material to us, you grant a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, transmit, translate, distribute, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform the Submission in connection with the Website and business; and
· the posting of your Submission on or through the Website does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person; and
· you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Submissions posted by you to or through the Website;
B. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for an opportunity to earn income [reward] for your video/audio [media content]. You further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Mmerosq all of the license rights granted herein;
- Submit falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Mmerosq or any third party;
- use any computerized or automatic mechanism, including without limitation, any web scraper, offline reader, spider or robot, to access, extract or download any Content from the Website, unless you are expressly authorized to do so by us;
- use or launch any automated system that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a person can reasonably create in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website;
- to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their Submissions;
- Impersonate another person.
C. We will do our best to review user submission before monetization approval, and expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with user submission. Mmerosq does not permit copyright infringing activities or infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will promptly remove content if
properly notified of infringements on third party's intellectual property rights. Repeat infringers will have their user access to the Website terminated.
CONTENT OWNERS AND TAKE-DOWN REQUESTS
In order to protect content owners from abusive take-down requests, or requests sent in error, we do not automatically disable videos/audios monetization that are owned by a content owner. If such a notice was sent through the Contact Us form for copyright infringements, the sender will receive a Take-Down Request confirmation email, and will be requested to email us with more information.
If you sent us a notice through direct email or letter we will try to inform you of the situation however we cannot guarantee that we will do it every time because some notices include many links.
However it is sometimes difficult to evaluate content so if you think some Users on Mmerosq do not own the content they are submitting; please contact us and we will remove the submittied content